Need expert help now? No problem.
Agilent CrossLab Virtual Tech Support brings you live technical help directly from Agilent experts using the tool best suited for the job- including phone, video conferencing or the Agilent CrossLab Virtual Assist app.
Virtual Tech Support makes it easier than ever to
- Get back to your analysis sooner. Many issues can be resolved remotely in minutes, without the need to schedule an on-site visit.
- Minimize downtime and control costs. Eliminate the delay and expense of bringing an Agilent expert on-site, or sending your instrument away for off-site repairs.
- Maximize onsite service efficiency. A more accurate diagnosis remotely helps Agilent experts select the correct parts and fix the problem right the first time.
- Gain confidence to solve simple problems yourself. Use the “eyes and ears” of an Agilent expert to help improve troubleshooting skills.
- Reduce your lab's eco footprint. Using remote channels to troubleshoot issues before scheduling an onsite visit avoids unnecessary travel or instrument shipments, reducing carbon emissions.
Have an instrument covered by an Agilent CrossLab service plan or warranty? Ask for Virtual Tech Support the next time you request troubleshooting assistance from Agilent.