QuikChange Lightning: your solution for site-directed mutagenesis, now 30% off
The Agilent QuikChange Lightning Site-Directed Mutagenesis kit lets you rapidly and efficiently create point mutations, substitute amino acids, and add insertions or deletions in virtually any double-stranded plasmid. The kits are optimized for performing mutagenesis on difficult-to-replicate sequences and large plasmids up to 14 Kb in size.
QuikChange Lightning is an efficient solution for researchers performing single and multiple site-directed mutagenesis studies. While other methods often require subcloning, single-stranded DNA rescue, or in vitro methylation, QuikChange Lightning offers a simple, rapid protocol that enables:
- Generation of mutants in less than three hours
- A simple three-step protocol
- > 80% mutation efficiency
- Significantly minimized unintended mutations
- Free online access to the QuikChange Primer Design program
Use promotion code 1664 and save 30% on your order of QuikChange kits!