There is a lot of talk about cloud computing and its benefits, but what exactly is cloud computing? How is it delivered? Are there any benefits for a regulated analytical laboratory? What is the impact of GXP regulations? So many questions!
Is Chromatography Ready for the Cloud?, Parts 1 and 2 is intended to provide readers working in or managing regulated laboratories with the information and knowledge to undertake due diligence before transitioning from an on-premises CDS to cloud deployment.
What you will learn:
- What is the cloud and what are the applicable GXP regulations?
- The foundation of the cloud: virtual infrastructure
- Current CDS cloud architectures and predictions for the future
- CDS data location, protection, and ownership in the cloud
- Who owns data in the cloud and how is it protected?
- Validation when going to the cloud with IaaS and SaaS deployments