Protect your people, your workflow, and your bottom line
Labs in 2021 are facing challenges that were unimaginable less than one year ago. To stay productive, they need every advantage they can get. That's why maintaining high environmental, health, and safety (EHS) standards is a smart business decision.
Agilent wanted to find out if other lab managers felt the same, so we turned to a recent survey by SelectScience of more than 300 managers around the globe, and learned that the top EHS concerns included:
- Solvent evaporation and the escape of harmful vapors
- Injuries caused by heavy lifting and repetitive work
- Disposing of waste in a safe, environmentally friendly manner
- Safely transporting chemicals and hazardous materials
- The risk of electric shocks and short circuits