Agilent TapeStation System Software Revision 4.1.1
- Support of the new 4200 TapeStation (G2991B) instrument
- Data file comparison across the 4150 and 4200 TapeStation instruments
- Improvements in usability and robustness
- New features, installation instructions and system requirements: Readme file
- TapeStation manuals and quick guides: TapeStation User Information package
- Integrity verification: Checksums
- Antivirus software occasionally flags the installer. Often this false positive result is based on the novelty character of the software and an outdated reputation analysis of the Antivirus software supplier. This issue is being addressed. A temporary solution is to compare the file checksum, see “Integrity verification of the setup file” in the readme file, and to add an exception to your Antivirus software.