The Agilent 8697 headspace sampler combines a smaller footprint with intelligent GC features
Based on the flagship Agilent 8890 GC and 7697A headspace sampler, the Agilent 8697 headspace sampler is the first Agilent headspace sampler with integrated GC communication.
- Improved transfer line lets you create more robust connections.
- Advanced hardware, such as a microchannel-based EPC module with atmospheric pressure compensation and valve-based sampling, delivers unprecedented precision.
- A smaller footprint, 48-vial capacity, and two removable racks are ideal for intermediate sampling needs.
- Rack LEDs clearly show you when the instrument is in park.
- Instrument intelligence and remote accessibility let you obtain status updates anytime, anywhere.