Confidently characterize challenging
and custom samples and bring your
best product to light
From prototypes to high-volume production, the success of your business depends upon consistent product excellence. Agilent Cary ultraviolet-visible-near-infrared (UV-Vis-NIR) spectrophotometers deliver accuracy, reproducibility, and productivity beyond anything you ever thought possible.
- Measure multi-angle transmission and absolute reflection from the same point on a sample’s surface, without repositioning.
- An innovative PbSmart detector ensures higher sensitivity, greater dynamic range, and better guaranteed stray light performance for optics design and improvement applications.
- Our Universal Measurement Accessory (UMA) collects hundreds of spectra overnight. You can also characterize optics or thin films in minutes to hours, rather than hours to days.
- The solids autosampler measures up to 32 1-inch samples overnight or over the weekend—resulting in up to 400% improved productivity.
- Software updates make it possible to bring all Cary UV-Vis-NIR spectrophotometers onto Microsoft Windows 11.