Why Agilent education?
Insufficient training and inexperienced new hires may lead to:
- Frequent errors and rework
- Repeated calls to support lines
- Under-utilized new features and capabilities
- Low throughput and productivity
- Frequent instrument downtime
The goal for Agilent Education is to accelerate productivity and increase expertise in the laboratory, for a maximized instrument utilization and throughput.
Investing in a training program means developing a confident and efficient staff, with a return in productivity gains and performance.
The courses focus on instrument operation, data analysis and reporting, troubleshooting and maintenance as well as advanced topics. You will learn how to identify and resolve common issues quickly and how to properly maintain your instruments to reduce downtime and extend useful life.